Monday, November 22, 2004

 

This Rainbow Man Blog

How did this blog get started? First some history:

I met Rollen Stewart, the Rainbow Man at a golf tournament in 1980, the year that he was saved. He stayed at my house for a few days and I took him around to meet some of the local press.

After that, whenever he was anywhere at an event within a few hundred miles, he would come stay with me. In 1984, we began a book of his life. We lost touch for many years. Recently, I've found Rollen, we've written back and forth, and I have again picked up the book project. Keep in mind that Rollen has been in a Maximum Security Institution since 1992.

Rollen would like his "John 3:16" banner campaign to start back up. He also needs stamps and writing materials.

There are two ways that you can help Rollen.
1. go to www.paypal.com and donate to the account set up for Rollen - rainbowman@gmail.com.
2. make cheques or money orders out to "Rainbow Man" and send to "Rainbow Man"
Box 131, 3353 Credit Woodlands, Mississauga, ON Canada L5C 2K1
If you wish to leave messages for me and/or for Rollen, please use the same email address: rainbowman@gmail.com.

Through this blog, I plan to keep everyone - supporters, the curious, etc. up to date.

Please help. And keep coming back to read future and previous blogs.



Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?